02/02/2011

Operation Cleaning Day

I have finally managed to get my room looking almost presentable!

Alright, I haven't. Not quite yet. But I'm getting there. Just need to figure out where to put some things and, more importantly, hoover. This place really needs it, too. There are tufts of hair and dust floating around. The floor is pretty much filthy; I haven't cleaned in months.

It'll be a relief to finally have the room straightened out again.

In other news, my left cheek is a balloon. They took out a wisdom tooth. I'm now two out and apparently don't need to worry about the remaining two for the time being - which is good because this is really uncomfortable. I even took a photo yesterday. Can't be arsed to upload it right now, though. I might edit it in later. I'd find my face comical if it, y'know, didn't hurt.

Thank science for antibiotics and painkillers. ♥

And this must've been my most pointless blog entry in a while. I confess that my reason (or part of it) for posting today was that I wanted to be able to add it to this media diary thingamabob I'm supposed to be doing for Multimodal Discourse. I should probably get that done before Sunday. Its deadline is then, but so is my boyfriend's birthday. I don't want to have to worry about uni work.

Hmm. Time for bed. Lecture at 10 in the morning and I feel like I'm going to pass out on the keyboard soon. Toodles.

Oh! Also, I got a 4 from American Literature. This makes me happy, because I was expecting a 3 at most. Maybe the next essay will be worth a 5. I know I'm capable of it; I just need to focus a bit more and use my time more efficiently. *snort* I wish. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment